Easy to Use: Simply immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested, readings are quickly displayed on a large LCD display
Wide Application: Ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, spa, school laboratories, food & beverage, drinking water, etc.
Auto Calibrated: Features in-built calibration with 2 buffer powders(included). Just press a button to finish the calibration. This pH meter is factory calibrated. Users can use it directly.
Fast and Accurate Results: No need to work with those annoying color charts and test strips.Resolution: 0.01 pH, Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
Compact Portable Design: Pocket fitting pH meter that’s also lightweight and compact. Total concealed fit in your bag or pocket for easy, casual carrying.
Display: LCD Digital
Operating Temperature: 0~60°C
Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00
Probe Type: Precision glass bulb electrode
How to use
- Remove protective cap.
- First rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (should not be over the immersion line).
- Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
- After finishing, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Always replace the protective cap after use.
There are no reviews yet.