Terms And Conditions
Terms of Service
Last updated: October 2020
The Company provides an online marketplace connection, using web-based technology that connects You and other consumers, farmers, vendors, other businesses and independent contractors. The Company’s software permits consumers to place orders for Agricultural produce and/or other goods from various farms and businesses. Once such orders are made, the Company’s software notifies us that a sale opportunity is available and the software facilitates completion of the sale and delivery to the consumer.
If you access the website located at https://www.htsfarms.ng/ or access any information, function, or service available or enabled by HTS Farms (each, a “Service” and collectively, the “Services”), or complete the HTS Farms account registration process, you, your heirs, assigns, and successors (collectively, “you” or “your”) hereby represent and warrant that:
- you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement;
- you are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside to form a binding contract with HTS Farms (the “Minimum Age”); and
- you have the authority to enter into the Agreement personally and, if applicable, on behalf of any organization on whose behalf you have created an account and to bind such organization to the Agreement.
The terms “User” and “Users” refer to all individuals and other persons who access or use the Services, including, without limitation, any organizations that register accounts or otherwise access or use the Services through their respective representatives. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, if you do not agree to be bound by the Agreement, you may not access or use HTS Farms’ Services.
2. Additional Terms and Services
3. Business Purpose
Our primary aim is to link you (users) to the farms and businesses we partner with (“Partners”) and allow you to conveniently order Items. Where you make an order, HTS Farms acts as an agent to conclude your order from our website and to manage your experience throughout the order process. Once you have placed an order, your Items will be delivered to you by HTS Farms or our Partners.
4. Rules and Prohibition
By using our services, you agree to the following:
- You will only use our services for lawful purposes; you will not use our services for sending or storing any unlawful material or for deceptive or fraudulent purposes; and you will not engage in conduct that harms other users, HTS Farms employees, or our partners.
- You will only use our services in accordance with all applicable laws, including copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights.
- You will not use another user’s account, impersonate any person or entity, or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the process of request and delivery of our services.
- You will not use our services to cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience.
- You will not use our services, or any content accessible through our website and apps, for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to contacting, advertising to, soliciting or selling to, any partner, user or Contractor, unless HTS Farms has given you prior permission to do so in writing.
- You will not copy or distribute our software or any content displayed through our website including reviews, for republication in any format or media.
- You will not compile, directly or indirectly, any content displayed through our website or app except for your personal, noncommercial use.
- You will secure and keep your account password or any identification credentials we provide you which allows access to our services.
- You will use our website and apps only for your personal use and will not directly or indirectly resell, license, or transfer any content displayed to a third party.
- You will not use our website and or app in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any HTS Farms server, or the networks connected to any HTS Farms’ server.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our services and/or to any account, resource, computer system, and/or network connected to any HTS Farms’ server.
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures HTS Farms may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services or use of the Services or the content therein.
- You will not deep-link to the HTS Farms website or access the DoorDash website manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process and/or device to scrape, copy, index, frame, or monitor any portion of the HTS Farms website or any content on the HTS Farms’ website.
- You will not try to harm other users, partners, or riders on HTS Farms in any way whatsoever.
- You will report any errors, bugs, unauthorized access methodologies, or any breach of our intellectual property rights that you uncover in your use of the Services.
- You will not abuse our promotional or credit code system, including by redeeming multiple coupons at once or by opening multiple accounts to benefit from offers available only to first-time users.
- You will not attempt to undertake any of the foregoing.
5. Your Account
Before you can place orders for Items using our website, you need to open a HTS Farms account. It is not mandatory to do so but for convenience purposes, we advise customers to register on our website. When you open an account, you may create a password, or other secure login methods, and may also have to provide debit or credit card details. You must keep any password you create, or other secure login methods, secret, and prevent others from accessing your email account or mobile phone. If another person uses these methods to access your account, you will be responsible to pay for any items they order, and we will not be responsible for any other losses you suffer.
You may close your account at any time by requesting to do so in the account section of our website or contacting us using our contact details. We may suspend your access to your account, or close it permanently if we believe that your account has been used by someone else. We may also close your account if in our opinion you are abusing our Service (for example, by applying for refunds which we do not consider you are entitled, making repeated unreasonable complaints, mistreating our staff, continuous cancelling of orders or any other good reason).
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use HTS Farms and our services. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us:
- That you are at least eighteen (18) years old
- That you have not previously been suspended, banned, or removed from HTS Farms as a user or partner
- That your registration and your use of HTS Farms and the services are in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
7. Intellectual Property Ownership
HTS Farms alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and the Services. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Software or the Services, or any intellectual property rights owned by HTS Farms Limited. HTS Farms name, HTS Farms logo, and the product names associated with the Software and Services are trademarks of HTS Farms, and no right or license is granted to use them. You agree that you will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Software or the Services.
8. Price, Payment, and Payment Methods
When your order has been accepted, it represents an agreement between you, the customer and us. The partner has sole responsibility for this order. When you have chosen to pay with credit or debit card on our website, then the transaction is processed by HTS Farms Ltd. Delivery charges are calculated per order. Delivery charges or any other fees will be displayed clearly in your Order Summary. The following represent terms that will guide payments:
- HTS Farms may change the fees for services as we deem necessary or appropriate for our business, including but not limited to Delivery Fees, Service Fees, Small Order Fees, Special Order Fees and Surge Fees.
- A user can choose between different payment methods provided on the platforms, which are currently the following: bank transfers and local debit cards.
- HTS Farms Ltd reserves the right to provide other payment methods or to no longer offer certain payment methods.
- When a user chooses an online payment method, the payment will be processed by an external online payment provider affiliated with HTS Farms Ltd.
- Card data will be stored for future orders by the external online payment providers, on the condition that the customer has given consent to the storage and future usage.
9. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
10. Updates to the Terms
HTS Farms Ltd reserves the right to update these terms at any time, and such an update will be published on this website.