Liver formula for better growth, egg production, and protection from aflatoxins.
DOSAGE: Per 100birds/day.
Chicks: 5ml, Growers: 10ml,
Layers/Broiler Finisher: 20ml, Administer by mixing in the morning water for 7 days.
The duration of usage may be extended in severe conditions. Regular usage is recommended for improving FCR, growth, and production.
- 200ml and 1litre
Each 10ml contains: (in mg)
- Achyranthes aspera- 192.77,
- Aphanamixis polystachya- 120.48,
- Andrographis paniculata-120.48,
- Convolvulus alsinoides- 48.19,
- Eclipta alba- 192.77,
- Fumaria indica-72.29,
- Ichnocarpus frutescens- 144.58,
- Phyllanthus niruri- 192.77,
- Phyllanthus emblica- 90.36,
- Picrorrhiza kurroa- 48.19,
- Solanum nigrum192.77,
- Sida cordifolia- 120.48,
- Tephrosia purpurea- 72.29,
- Terminalia arjuna- 120.48,
- Terminalia chebula- 144.58,
- Tinospora cordifolia-24.10,
- Aqueous base q.s to – 10.00ml.
- Offsetting the damaging effects of aflatoxins
- Restoring reduces feed intake
- Improving liver functions.
- It also ensures better feed utilization, growth, livability and production.
There are no reviews yet.