Contains per g:
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
Vitamin E 15 mg
Vitamin K3 2 .5 mg
Vitamin B1 1 mg
Vitamin B2 2 mg
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Vitamin B12 10 µg
Folic acid 0 .3 mg
Ca d-pantothenate 7 .5 mg
Nicotinic acid 20 mg
Choline chloride 15 mg
Vitamin C 40 mg
DL-Methionine 50 mg
L-Lysine HCl 50 mg
Amino acids 52 .5 mg
(Cystine, Tryptophane, Arginine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Valine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine and Glycine).
Vitaflash Amino wsp is indicated for stressful periods of various livestock species like during the first days of life, when vaccinated, diseased, excessive changes in temperature, transfer to a new house, culling, transport, etc. Post-treatment use after a Coccidiosis treatment, worm, bacterial and virus infections. Convalescence: during an off-feed period and during deficiency or nutritional diseases.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Poultry: 100 g per 200 litres of drinking water daily, during 1 week, or 1,000 – 1,500 g per 1,000 kg of complete feed during 1 week.
- Calves, goats: 5 g per animal daily, during 1 week.
- Horses: 10 g per animal daily, during 1 week.
- Dairy cattle: 8 g per animal daily, during 1 week.
- Pigs: 150 – 200 g per 200 litres of drinking water daily, during 1 week, or 2,000 g per 1,000 kg of complete feed during 1 week.
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
Store in a closed packing.
Keep the medicine away from children.
Sachet of 100 g (120 sachets per box).
PE-Pharma jar of 500 / 1,000 g (12 jars per box).
Bucket of 5 kg (2 buckets per box).