Contains per ml:
Ivermectin 10 mg
Kepromec is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, screwworms, fly larvae, lice, ticks and mites in cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, and camels.
- Eyeworms: Thelazia spp.;
- Gastrointestinal worms: Cooperia spp., Haemonchus placei, Oesophagostomum radiatus, Ostertagia spp., Stronchyloides papillosus and Trichostrongylus spp.;
- Lice: Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, and Solenopotes capillatus;
- Lungworms: Dictyocaulus viviparous;
- Mites : Pseroptes bovis, Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis;
- Warble flies (parasitic stage): Hypoderma bovis, H. lineatum.
For treatment and control of the following parasites in pigs:
- Gastrointestinal worms: Ascaris suis, Hyostrongylus rubidus, Oesophagostomum spp., Strongyloides ransomi;
- Lice: Haematopinus suis;
- Lungworms: Metastrongylus spp.;
- Mites : Sarcoptes scabiei var. suis.
Do not use intramuscularly or intravenously. Do not use in animals in lactation if milk is intended for human consumption. Do not use in dairy animals within 28 days prior to calving. Do not use in other animals than recommended as severe adverse reactions including fatalities in dogs (collie breeds) may occur.
Soft tissue swelling at the injection site has been observed.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For subcutaneous injection only.
- Cattle, sheep, goats, camels: 1 ml per 50 kg bodyweight.
- Pigs: 1 ml per 33 kg bodyweight.
Repeat treatment only on advice of your veterinarian.
Pigs: 28 days
Other: 42 days
Store in a dry, dark place between 15 C and 25 C.
Keep the medicine away from children.