COMPOSITION (Disinfectant solution)
Alkyl benzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 9,00%
· Broad-spectrum efficient disinfectant to eliminate all types of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores.
· It is recommended for disinfecting:
· Livestock facilities, surfaces and equipment.
· Water troughs, troughs and tools and materials (boots, wheelbarrows, etc.).
· Incubation, delivery and nursing rooms.
· Vehicles, foot baths, wheel dips and disinfection arches.
· Food industry premises.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dissolve in water the necessary dosage and spray on the surfaces to be treated. It is recommended to wash with detergent
DOSAGE: 1 Litre of dissolution to treat 10-20 m2
|Type of disinfection||% (V/V) o (P/P)||Dilution|
|Air or environmental disinfection||0,25%||1:400|
|Routine or general disinfection||0,50%||1:200|
|Disinfection with organic matter, foot baths, dips, vehicles, trailers, etc.||1,00%||1:100|
|Disinfection upon infectious outbreak||1,50%||1:65|
· Low cost
· Great influence spectrum
· Security deadline of 6 hours
There are no reviews yet.