Freeze dried, Mesogenic Mukteshwar(R2B) Strain Cultivated in SPF chick embryo
Subcutaneous/ intramuscular 0.5ml per birds.
This vaccine is recommended for use at 8 weeks of age or older. The vaccination schedule varies from one area to another depending upon incidence of Newcastle disease, concentration of flocks, epidemiology. It should be used as a booster vaccine after the use of the B1 / LaSota strain of Newcastle Disease Vaccine. For replacement pullets, a booster vaccination should be given between 16 and 18 weeks of age.
- Intramuscular Method
Rehydrate the vaccine with the diluent provided. Using a 20 gauge, ½ inch needle injects 0.5 ml of the vaccine in the breast muscle or leg muscle region.
- Subcutaneous Method
Rehydrate the vaccine with the diluent provided. Using a 20 gauge, ½ inch needle injects 0.5 ml of the vaccine in the free subcutaneous space in the mid neck region. Insert the needle through the skin on the midline. Avoid inserting the needle through the side. A slight resistance should be felt as the needle penetrates the skin, followed by the needle easily sliding through the skin into the pocket.
Lameness may occur in birds following vaccination. While birds are going through the reaction period, keep them comfortable by providing adequate heat and good ventilation.
- Do not rehydrate vaccine until ready for use
- Use the sterile diluents supplied with the vaccine only
- Vaccinate only healthy birds
- Use entire contents of the vial when first opened
- Burn all used vials and unused contents
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter
- Incorrect needle placement can result in head swelling, granulomata, liver punctures or lameness depending on injection site
- Vaccination is contraindicated in birds suffering from Mycoplasma infections, Coccidiosis and heavy worm burden
- Do not use chemical disinfectants for sterilization
- Keep vaccine in an ice bath during the entire vaccination period
- Reconstituted vaccine should be used immediately
- For veterinary use only
PACKAGING AND STORAGE
This vaccine is lyophilized and packed 10 vials per box. It is available in 100, 400, and 1000 doses per vial. It is supplied with diluent.
Store between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze. Protect from light.
There are no reviews yet.