103 EID50 per dose
Recommended in broilers/layers/breeders for protection against Gumboro disease
AGE AT ADMINISTRATION:
In Broilers: 13th day
In Layers: 14th day (primary dose) 24th day (booster dose)
In Breeders: 14th day (primary dose) 24th day (booster dose)
Oral drop/Intraocular/Drinking water
200 doses, 500 doses, 1000 doses.
- Protect your flock against highly virulent I. B .D(GUMBORO) infection
- It is specially researched and developed for the prevention and control of infectious Bursa Disease (I.B.D) in poultry
- Highly effective in the presence of high/ uneven maternal antibodies
- Confers concrete protection even against very virulent IBD virus and variant viruses
- Improved FCR and weight gain is guaranteed
- proven to be potent under field conditions as vaccine greatly matches local field virus
- Powerful protection yet no immunosuppression nor vaccine reaction
There are no reviews yet.