Each 100 ml. contains : Copper sulphate – 10.00% Glacial Acetic Acid – 2.00% Propionic Acid – 2.00% Phosphoric Acid – 1.00% Choline Chloride – 0.05%
- Effectively binds toxins and moulds.
- Controls the pathogenic bacteria in the gut.
- Decreases the chances of disease outbreaks.
- Increases the quality of water by reducing pH.
- Helps for stimulation of the liver for better digestion.
- Helps to improve renal functions and purity of blood.
- Helps to improve egg production in layers. Helps for fast growth in broilers.
In drinking water -1ml./1litre of water for 5-7 days each month.
In feed -250-500 ml/metric ton of feed continuously (or) as advised by a veterinarian.