This characteristic dissemination pattern allows Virsal E strain to stimulate cell-mediated, and secretory antibody immune responses.
|Composition||Each dose contains an attenuated salmonella enteritidis MTR2 strain, at least 108.0 CFU.
|Indications||Active immunization of chickens to reduce sickness, carrying, and shedding of Salmonella enteritidis.
|Indications for use||Use by instruction of a veterinarian. Dilute the dry vaccine in sterilized water or boiled and cooled water, without anti-bacterial and disinfectant leftovers. Use immediately after dilution.
• Prevent the chickens from any anti-bacterial substance 3 days before and 3 days after vaccination.
• Do not give any disinfectant substance, souring and other substance with antibacterial action 3 days before the vaccination.
• Deprive the chickens of drinking 1-2 hours before vaccination (depends on weather).
• Prepare an adequate volume of drinking water for a flock to be consumed within 1-2 hours.
• Protect the dissolved vaccine from chlorine by adding BIOVAC’S Blue Neutrachlor® to the drinking water to be consumed, according to the product instructions.
• After 15 minutes, add the diluted vaccine to the drinking water.
• Let the birds consume all the vaccine-water volume before renewing the water supply.
|Comments||• Wear gloves while preparing and administrating the vaccine.
• Destroy traces of vaccine and wash hands with soup after finishing administration.
• Immunization of chickens with a live vaccine does not stimulate the immunity system which interferes with the detection of Salmonella Pullorum and Salmonella Gallinarum.
• Accidently, swallowing the vaccine, go to a physician with the vial and leaflet (the vaccine strain is sensitive to quinolones).
|Contraindications||The vaccine designates only for the vaccination of a healthy flock. Future layers and breeders should not be vaccinated 3 weeks before and during laying.
|Storage||Store at 2ºC-8ºC, protected from direct sunlight.
Do not freeze the vaccine.
|Presentation||Each box contains 10 vials of 1,000, 2,000, 4,000 or 5,000 doses.|
There are no reviews yet.