Benefits and Features
For control of sucking insects like Thrips, Jassids, Aphids and Whiteflies, Flea beatles, Armoured Scales and other sucking insects.
Mode of Action
- Karanja Oil is a famous natural Anti-feedent, growth regulator, and ovipositional repellent for insects, as a major active ingredient which make it a perfect alternative to chemical pesticides.
- It exhibits various Behavioral Responses such as Antifeedant, Feeding Deterrent, Repellent, Oviposition Deterrent, etc., and Physiological Responses such as Insect Growth Regulator, Molting Inhibitor, Reproduction Inhibitor, Antifertility, etc.
- It reduces the level of the insect hormone Ecdysome by disrupting the insect’s molting process so that the immature larvae cannot develop into
- After treatment with neem-based pesticides, you may see insects with crippled, distorted wings. Or the immature larvae and nymphs remain in an immature stage and then die. Some soft-skinned insect larvae may be killed by direct contact with the spray.
- Karanja seed kernel extract have been used by farmers in worldwide for centuries for protecting crops against pests.
- Karanjin which is an ovipositional deterrent means Insects do not lay eggs on treated crops.
- ZEROPEST GA TM is an insect growth regulator, malformed adults emerge which eventually suffer mortality without damaging the crop.
- It is completely safe to non-target organisms like beneficial predators, honey bees, pollinators, birds, cattle, and human beings.
- ZEROPEST GA TM is a perfect alternative to chemical pesticides
Composition of Active Ingredient
Karanja Oil – 80 %, Karanjin-0.1 % @2500 PPM, Solvent n Butanol- 15%, Emulsifier – 5%. Total-100%.