Papaya Big Hongkong is a top pick papaya variety by professional growers. The plant is highly productive and fruit weighs around 1.5 – 3.0kg size per fruit. Very good shelf life.
– Cylindrical shape fruit with orange skin colour. Flesh thick and sweet taste.
– Fruit weighs up to 3kg.
Nursery and Transplant Guide
- plant the seeds in a nursery bag one each at a depth of about 1cm inside in the soil.
- Place the nursery under a shade
- Water little by little every 2days
- Note: Watering should not be too much, only add water sufficient to moisture the soil.
- 6. It takes about 5 to 8 days for the seeds to start germinating.
- 7. After germination, leave them in that position for like 3 to 4 weeks before transplanting to the main farm.
- 8. Plant at a distance of 2m x 2m spacing intervals both row and column.
- 9. You can start applying manure and fertilizers after 1week of transplanting.
- 10. By 5th month, you should start seeing fruits.
There are no reviews yet.