Tihan 175 OD is an insecticide for the control of Lepidoptera and sucking pests in Cotton. The product acts by contact and ingestion. It has two active ingredients namely: Spirotetramat 75 g/L
Benefits of Tihan 175 OD
- Reduces crop damage, insect pests stop feeding immediately
- Excellent safety profile to environment and user
- Targets specific pests, does not kill most beneficial pests
- Effective foliar spray insecticide
- Systemic and flexible in the application; controls key adult and immature sucking pests
- Lasting residual effect enables protection of new shoots
- Reduces insect female viability and subsequent survival of offspring
- Kills insect larvae effectively
- Effectively rainfast and economical, not easily washed away by rain
- Lower spray volume results in spraying efficiency and labour savings
Target: Cotton, Bollworms
Dosage: 200 ml/ha, Spray volume depends on plant height.
Period of Application: Scout for bollworms once every week.
Apply at first sign of infestation. The spray application should only be done a maximum of 3 times at 7 day intervals depending on re-infestation in a season.
PHI: 21 days
There are no reviews yet.