- Description: For grass, broadleaf and sedges weed control
- Active Ingredient: Glyphosate 360g/lt SL
- Pack Size: 1lt
- Dose Rate: 4lt/ha
- The active ingredient of Sarosate herbicide is glyphosate.
- Sarosate is a systemic, broad-spectrum, non-selective herbicide.
- It is successful against all weeds, including annuals, perennials, grassy weeds, broad-leaf weeds, and sedges.
- The most famous brand in non-crop and tea plantations.
- Glyphosate Herbicide is a widely used herbicide that has become an integral part of modern farming.
- It contains glyphosate 360g/SL
A systemic herbicide absorbed by the foliage, with rapid translocation throughout the plant and inactivated on contact with soil. Control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds, pre-harvest, in cereals, peas, beans, oilseed rape, flax, mustard, stubble, and post-planting/pre-emergence of many crops; as a directed spray in vines, olives, orchards, pasture, forestry, and industrial weed control
There are no reviews yet.