NPK 15-15-15 Compound Fertilizer is a premium homogeneous fertilizer for maintaining ornamental landscape plants such as foundation plantings, shrubs, ground covers, trees, roses, and flowers. It helps to promote overall growth.
NPK 15-15-15 Compound Fertilizer can also be used as a supplement for lawns and turf grass for greening.
The colour of this fertilizer will be either green or blue.
Directions of Use: Scatter one teaspoon per small pot of plant (1-2 tablespoons for large pots) once every 2 weeks, water immediately after application to speed up the absorption of the fertilizer.
• Soluble in water
• Non-burning – high crop safety
• Immediately used and absorbed by the plants, with the rapid initial response
• Frequent applications at low rates give best results in sustaining growth
• Improve drought and disease tolerance
• Continuous and long-lasting Nitrogen supply, for satisfactory aesthetic
• Improved root development
• Improved plant health
Nitrogen (N) – 15%
Phosphorous (P) – 15%
Potassium (K) – 15%
Applied in an appropriate programme for balanced fertilization with a view to the requirements of the specific crop, the type of soil and the microclimate of the area, the complex fertilizers have the following advantages:
- Controlled release of nutritional elements.
- Significant increase of the coefficient of use of the nutritional elements.
- Possibility for accurate and controlled input of comparatively low norms of a certain element, which is difficult to attain with separate fertilization.
- Reduction of the losses from washing and flying off of the nutritional elements.
- Lower expenditures at one-time input into the soil – transportation, time, and labor.
There are no reviews yet.