Benefits and Features
For control of sucking insects like Thrips, jassids, Aphids and whiteflies, Flea beetles and chewing insects like Helicoverpa arimigera, Helicoverpazea, Spodoptera litura, Spodoptera exigua, Earias spp., Achae janta, Buch caterpillers, Leaf Folders, Armyworm, Cutworm
Mode of Action
- Neem oil is a famous natural Anti-feedent, growth regulator and ovipositional repellent for insects, as a major active ingredient which make it a perfect alternative to chemical pesticides.
- It exhibits various Behavioral Responses such as Antifeedant, Feeding Deterrent, Repellent, Oviposition Deterrent, etc., and Physiological Responses such as Insect Growth Regulator, Molting Inhibitor, Reproduction Inhibitor, Antifertility, etc.
- It reduces the level of the insect hormone Ecdysome by disrupting the insect’s molting process so that the immature larvae cannot develop into adults.
- After treatment with neem-based pesticides, you may see insects with crippled, distorted wings. Or the immature larvae and nymphs remain in an immature stage and then die. Some soft-skinned insect larvae may be killed by direct contact with the spray.
- Neem seed kernel extract has been used by farmers in worldwide for centuries for protecting crops against pests.
- Azadirachtin which is an ovipositional deterrent means Insects do not lay eggs on treated crops.
- NEEMSOL GA TM is an insect growth regulator, malformed adults emerge which eventually suffer mortality without damaging the crop.
- It is completely safe to non-target organisms like beneficial predators, honey bees, pollinators, birds, cattle and human beings.
- NEEMSOL GA TM is a perfect alternative to chemical pesticides.
Composition of Active Ingredient
Karanja Oil – 80 %, Karanjin-0.1 % @2500 PPM, Solvent n Butanol- 15%, Emulsifier – 5%. Total-100%.