Neem tree will grow in all regions. This tree can retain the nutrients in soil. Flowering season: April – May (But the flowering season varies from place to place)
- Six months old seedlings are preferred for the successful establishment of plantation
- Pit size: 1 x 1 x 1 m (Length, width and depth)
- Fertilizer application: 50 gm of VAM fertilizer, 20 gm of Azhospirillum and Phospobacteria to be applied regularly
- Fruiting time: June to August
- Matured tree can yield up to 5 Kg of seeds (Starting from 5th year)
Yield: 5 – 10 kg of seeds per tree from fifth year onwards. After tenth year yield increased to 10 – 15 kg per tree
Locals used the fresh bark to make a drink against malaria.
Neem soap is great for treating athlete’s foot.
Vedic people chew the fresh seeds to improve gum health, keep teeth in their sockets, and improve their breath.
Neem seed oil is a strong insecticide that can be used at low concentrations in the greenhouse to kill white flies and spider mites.
There are no reviews yet.