It’s great for potting soils and greenhouse soils! After the seeds have been processed for oil, what’s left is organic neem cake. It’s a slow-release nitrogen supply (5%) that can be used to improve soil structure and help plants develop stronger and more durable.
- Promotes a rich, dark green leaf color
- Protects plant roots and enhances growth
- Encourages beneficial organisms — earthworms love it!
- A favorite for vegan gardening!
- Will not burn plants
- Rice, maize, cotton, sugarcane, fruits, tomatoes, herbs, coconut, gardens, and other crops benefit from Neem Organic Fertilizer.
Available size: 50kg Bag
Direction of Use
Gardens: Apply 20kg lbs per 1,000 square feet before planting or work into the soil around existing plants and water thoroughly.
Containers: Add 1-2 Tbsp per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly or use 1/2 to 1 lb per cubic yard.
Soil Drench/ Foliar Spray: Place 1 cup in a mesh bag and brew with 5 gallons of water for 1-2 days. If you have an air pump, bubble for 36-48 hours prior to application.