Benefits and Features
Antagonistic fungi for control of Blight, Root rot, smut and Neck Blast
Mode of Action
- FLOROZENPLUS GA TM is a unique combination of Nigerian Isolates act as a bio fungicide containing naturally occurring molecules within it and selected strain of antagonistic fungi, Trichoderma harzianumCGAJ2T-3 and Pseudomonas fluorescens CGAFPBPF-034 by biotechnological research.
- Act like a prophylactic biological fungicide that attacks disease causing pathogens before they reach the plant system.
- Secrete antifungal metabolites which are antagonistic to the pathogenic fungi to suppress its growth.
- The characterization of organic matter amendments enhancing biocontrol and influencing resident soil communities is a growing research field.
- Benefits include low environmental impact, higher specificity, reduced costs, and identification of new pesticidal mechanisms.
- Through the stimulation in microbial activity is a general phenomenon largely involving saprotrophs, specific groups of symbionts only selectively enhanced
Composition of Active Ingredient
microbial adjuvant of Trichoderma harzianum CGAJ2T-3 – 2 x 10^6 CFU/gm& Pseudomonas fluorescens CGAFPBPF-034 2 x 10^8 – 1.00 %, Media residue / carrier material – 98.00 %, Stabilizers and preservatives – 1.00%. Total-100%.