The California Wonder Pepper is so easy-going, it doesn’t mind if you call it Cal Wonder. Sturdy plants produce lots of smooth, blocky 3″-4″ fruits with mostly four lobes and thick skin that ripen from peace, man green ✌️ to groovy orange to right-on red. Juicy and crunchy with sweet, mild flavor, and no heat. Eat fresh or stuff with chicken and avocado for a wonderful easy lunch.
- High yields
- Sweet and mild
- Juicy and crunchy
- Harvest any color
SEED PLANTING TIPS
- Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
- Pepper size: Medium
- Plant support: Tomato cage or stake
- Depth to plant seeds: .25″ deep
- Spacing between plants: 18″-24″ apart
- Spacing between rows: 24″-36″ apart
- Days to germinate (sprout): 7-21 days
- Germination soil temps: 75F-85F
- Soil needs: 6.0-7.0 pH
- Sun needs: Full sun
- Frost hardy: No
- Planting season: Spring, summer
- # of plants per sq. ft.: Appx. 1 plant per 2 sq. ft.
- Days to maturity: 70-80 days
There are no reviews yet.