Encapsulated Soluble Concentrate
- Fast Action with immediate pest kill
- Proven best in class efficacy against the control of Tuta Absoluta, Diamond back Moth, Fall Army Worm and all other caterpillars
- One product against many key pests such as whiteflies, thrips, aphids, beetles, leaf-hoppers among others
- Economical- Delivers strong action at a low rate of application while covering a broad spectrum of pests
- Low PHI of 3 days
- Long lasting protection
- Safe use on many crops.
- Controls all pest stages including the eggs and the Adult stage
Mode of Action
AMPLIGO 150 ZC is combining 2 different insecticide mode of actions, the bisamide and the pyrethroid mode of action.
Chlorantraniliprole is a ryanodine receptor modulator. It is a novel substituted anthranilamide insecticide. The mode of action of chlorantraniliprole is activation of insect ryanodine receptors. This activation stimulates the release of calcium from the internal stores of smooth and striated muscle, causing impaired muscle regulation, paralysis and ultimately insect death. Chlorantraniliprole shows excellent differential selectivity toward insect ryanodine receptors over mammalian receptors.
Pyrethroids are sodium channel modulators, interfering with the central nervous system of insects. Lambda-cyhalothrin is a new generation photostable pyrethroid insecticide developed by Syngenta for the control of a broad spectrum of both chewing and sucking insect pests. It is one of the most potent compounds. The pests become paralyzed and eventually die. However, although feeding stops almost immediately, it can take up to 4 days for death to occur. During this time the host plant is not damaged.
Rates of application
One sachet per knapsack
Diamondback moth (Plutella xylostella) in leafy vegetables
Spider mites (Tetranychus urticae)
Tuta Absoluta inTomatoes and Lepidoptera(Fall Army Worm) in Maize
Leaf miners (Liriomyza spp), Thrips and Leaf-hoppers
Aphids, whiteflies, leafminers, leafhoppers