Agrited Ross 308 Day Old Broiler – 1 Carton
Carcass yellow, high ratio of feeding and growth. When you choose the right mode of feeding and maintenance, quality food, the live weight of chickens will reach 2.9 kg.
- The Ross 308 from Agrited brand satisfies the demands of customers who require a bird that performs consistently well and has the versatility to meet a broad range of end product requirements. The Ross 308 breeder produces a high number of eggs combined with good hatchability to optimize chick cost in situations where broiler performance is important.
The Ross 308 is recognized globally as a broiler that will give consistent performance in the broiler house. Integrated and independent producers value the growth rate, feed efficiency, and robust performance of the Ross 308.
The Ross 308 is available as a fast or slow-feathering bird.
FEATURES BROILERS ROSS 308:
- Rapid growth, the possibility of early slaughtering.
- More muscle mass.
- Bright skin.
- High performance.
The gain of body weight per day at the right breast and the content ranges from 52 to 58 grams. Powerful muscle mass broiler chickens ROSS 308 is formed at an early age. The optimal time for slaughtering the breed is considered to be age from six to nine weeks. At this point, the chickens have to weigh up to two kilograms.
Adult broiler chicken Ross 308 gives a lot of eggs, most of which have high rates of hatchability during incubation
ADVANTAGES OF CROSS BROILER ROSS 308:
- Excellent live weight gain.
- The low cost of the finished meat.
- Large and strong legs.
- Excellent feed conversion on.
- White and large breasts.
- Remarkable figures for survival.
Specification: Agrited Ross 308 Day Old Broiler – 1 Carton
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.