Obasanjo Marshalls Day Old Broiler (1 Carton)
The world’s most effective broiler has the lowest feed conversion, best growth rate, and an ability to thrive on low density, less costly nutrition. These attributes combine to give the Cobb500 the competitive advantage of the lowest cost per kilogram or pound of live-weight produced for the growing customer base worldwide.
FEATURES BROILERS COBB 500:
- The lowest production cost of live weight
- Excellent productivity at lower cost feed rations
- It is the most cost-effective in terms of feed
- Excellent growth rate
- The best uniformity of broilers for processing
- It is a competitive breeding bird
A feature cross broilers Cobb 500 – white feathers and genetically yellow skin, so even when fed normal diets non-pigmented skin of the finished carcass is always yellow.
Compared with other crosses broilers Cobb 500 stands higher productivity and less growth of the fattening period. In 35 days, the average weight is 1.9 kg should be in 42 days – 2.4 kg.
Cross chickens Cobb500 around the world considered to be the most efficient broiler crosscourt.
ADVANTAGES OF CROSS BROILER COBB 500:
- Efficient growth
- Uniformity (sprouting poultry flock is uniform for all individuals)
- Low cost of production of chicken meat
- At the bottom of a white meat obtained maximum
- Protection is 95-96%.
Specification: Obasanjo Marshalls Day Old Broiler (1 Carton)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.