Commercial Day-Old Zartech Broilers (Cobb 500)
Zartech Broilers (Cobb 500) is the most productive in the world and has the lowest feed conversion, high growth rate, and a better ability to grow well on cheaper low-density feeds. The combination of these properties gives a cross-country “Cobb 500” competitive advantage at a low cost per kilogram or per pound of live weight produced for a growing permanent contingent of customers worldwide.
FEATURES OF BROILERS COBB 500:
- The lowest production cost of live weight
- Excellent productivity at lower cost feed rations
- It is the most cost-effective in terms of feed
- Excellent growth rate
- The best uniformity of broilers for processing
- It is a competitive breeding bird
A feature cross broilers Cobb 500 – white feathers and genetically yellow skin, so even when fed normal diets non-pigmented skin of the finished carcass is always yellow.
Compared with other crosses broilers Cobb 500 stands higher productivity and less growth of the fattening period. In 35 days, the average weight is 1.9 kg should be in 42 days – 2.4 kg.
Cross chickens Cobb500 around the world considered to be the most efficient broiler crosscourt.
ADVANTAGES OF CROSS BROILER COBB 500:
- Efficient growth
- Uniformity (sprouting poultry flock is uniform for all individuals)
- Low cost of production of chicken meat
- At the bottom of a white meat obtained maximum
- Protection is 95-96%.
Specification: Commercial Day-Old Zartech Broilers (Cobb 500)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.