- For making feed, it’s specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives.
- Feed consumption is high.
How to Mix Concentrate Feed Rations with Maize and Other Ingredients
It’s simple and quick to combine a concentrate feed with maize and other feed ingredients. The steps are as follows:
Measure out the required amount of maize grain. If you want to add wheat offal or other ingredients, weigh them out and set them aside.
- Using a hammer mill or crusher, crush or grind the maize grains to the desired amount.
- Check the weight of the crushed maize to make sure it hasn’t changed.
You can use a mixer to combine the concentrates and other ingredients if you have one. If you don’t have a mixer, you can manually mix on a clean floor with a spade or shovel. However, make sure to thoroughly mix everything.
- After combining the feed, re-bag it or feed it directly to your animals.