- Chicks concentrate contains a high-quality protein source, crude fibre, crude ash, and other vitamins and minerals needed for better chick performance.
- This product line is well-known for its excellent consistency, sanitary processing, and ease of digestion.
- It contains both micro-ingredients and proteins in a well-mixed concentrate.
- It also increases the long-term survival and success of chicks with high peak meat production.
- It’s specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for use in feed.
- The amount of food consumed is huge.
How to Mix Concentrate Feed Rations with Maize and Other Ingredients
Combining a concentrate feed with maize and other feed ingredients is easy and convenient. The procedure is as follows:
Take the appropriate amount of maize grain and measure it out. Weigh out any wheat offal or other ingredients you choose to use and set them aside.
- Crush or grind the maize grains to the desired amount with a hammer mill or crusher.
- Check to see if the weight of the crushed maize has shifted.
If you have one, you can use it to blend the concentrates and other ingredients. If you don’t have a mixer, use a spade or shovel to manually mix on a clean surface. Be certain, however, that all is thoroughly mixed.
- Rebag the feed or feed it directly to your animals after mixing it.
There are no reviews yet.