These are produced in the most advanced fish feed manufacturing plant in Sub-Saharan Africa, which produces a low-cost, specially formulated feed that meets international quality and safety requirements.
- Temperatures of up to 150 degrees can be reached during extrusion and expansion. A variety of microorganisms can help improve feed quality and reduce fish digestive tract disease.
- After extrusion, the feed pellet has a loose, brittle, crispy structure with a good taste and flavor.
- Extrusion allows the starch paste and protein to be arranged in a way that is conducive to the digestion of the catfish. This improves the digestibility and intake of the feed.
- Better feeding, waste reduction, and feed conversion ratio improvement are all supported by floating feeds on water.
- Floating feed aids in assessing the amount of feed fed to the fish on a regular basis, as well as avoiding water contamination, the growth of harmful bacteria, and reducing the risk of mortality.
Sizes: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, and 9mm