Being a flat tube it can be supplied on reels containing several thousand feet. It can be used for surface and subsurface applications. Drip tape helps in the reduction of the initial investment of drip irrigation.
- The Drip tape has no seams for more reliability and uniform installation.
- It is manufactured using injection molded drippers for a high degree of plugging resistance and uniform water distribution over long runs.
- Drip Tape is used in both above ground and subsurface installations with equal success.
- The low profile drippers welded on the inside wall keeps friction loss to a minimum.
- Each dripper has an integrated inlet filter to prevent clogging.
- The turbulent flow path design is effective against clogging even at low pressures.
- It is resistant to UV rays and mechanical stress
- Ideal for use in any applications where the row is straight.
- Drip tape is not well-suited for curves or bends.
- Resistant to UV rays.