The product is natural rice, planted, and harvested in Nigeria. No artificial processing and no preservative. The grains of long-grain rice tend to remain intact after cooking and also have a high cooked rice volume that is not marshy after cooking.
- Highly nutritious
- suitable for all age grades
- Good for vegetarian
- No artificial processing or addictive.
- Stone Free
- Dirt Free
- Clean and Pure
- 100% Natural
The Japdan rice is packed in 10kg, 25kg, and 50kg bag
What can I make from Japdan Rice?
Being a major staple food famously consumed worldwide, rice has been utilized in different varieties to suit the specific needs of consumers.
- Raw rice may be ground into flour for many uses, including making many kinds of beverages, horchata, rice milk, and rice wine.
- Rice does not contain gluten, making it suitable for people on a gluten-free diet.
- Rice may also be made into various types of noodles.
- Processed rice seeds must be boiled or steamed before eating.
- Rice, like other cereal grains, can be puffed (or popped). This process takes advantage of the grains’ water content and typically involves heating grains in a special chamber.
Health Benefits of Rice
The health benefits of rice include its ability to provide fast and instant energy, regulate and improve bowel movements, stabilize blood sugar levels, and slow down the aging process. Besides, it also provides an essential source of vitamin B1 to the human body. Other benefits include its ability to boost skin health, increase metabolism, aid in digestion, reduce high blood pressure, help weight loss efforts, Reduce Sleep Disorder, Have an Anti-Aging Property, Good for Pregnant Women improve the immune system, and protect against dysentery, cancer, and heart diseases.