Nutritional Value of Cauliflower
Cauliflower is packed with a range of nutrients that is sure to provide you with a host of health benefits. One regular serving of cauliflower contains 77 per cent of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C.
Cauliflower is also a good source of Vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, manganese phosphorus, fibre, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, potassium and manganese. It is very low in fats, and that comes from unsaturated fats and Omega-3 fatty acids. It also contains small amounts of natural sugars.
Uses of Cauliflower
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that has a number of beneficial effects on your body. It helps to fight cancer and cardiovascular diseases and helps to keep your heart in good shape.
Cauliflower strengthens your immune system, improves the health of your brain and also helps to prevent loss of bone in men and women. Moreover, consumption of cabbage helps reduce risks of abdominal cancer and also helps to protect your skin from harmful U-V rays.
Health Benefits of Cauliflower
- Cauliflower good for fighting cancer
- Cauliflower good for heart patient
- Cauliflower improves the overall health of your cardiovascular system
- Cauliflower prevents oxidative stress
- Cauliflower helps to detoxify your body
- Cauliflower helps to prevent stomach disorders
- Cauliflower fights against respiratory problems
- Cauliflower good for bones
- Benefits of eating cauliflower for skin
- Cauliflower treats nervous disorders
There are no reviews yet.