Intra Toxinbind Xpro (ITXpro) is a premixture of activated clay minerals, purified yeast products and efficient mould inhibitors for all diets. It is a versatile combination of high-affinity substrates for a varied set of fungal toxic metabolites. ITXpro™ is faecally excreted and does not interfere with vital nutrients (nutritionally inert), as clearly proven in various high-inclusion tolerance tests. Because of its concentrated efficacy, it is only needed in a relative low inclusion rate.
Intra Toxinbind Xpro (ITXpro) is a grey-whitish, fine and free flowing product for easy dosing and uniform mixing. It can easily be incorporated into premix or final feed and is heat-resistant.
- Porous, adsorptive clay mineral carriers: Activated clinoptilolite (1g568) and Sepiolite (E562)
- Concentrated eubiotic source of yeast cell walls from dried-killed S.cerevisiae: containing glucans, and modified mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) i.e. esterified glucomannans (EGM).
- Salt of short-chain organic acid: Calcium propionate (E282) as mould inhibitor (anti-deterioration)
- We guarantee no detrimental levels of undesired substances (e.g. heavy metals, dioxins, PCBs) in the mineral fractions.
- Pack density: 0.85 – 1.05 g/cm3
- Solubility: not soluble in water
- Moisture: < 10%
- pH-value (10% solution): 5.5 – 7.0
- Granulometry: 60 – 75% in the particle range: 50 – 500 μ
Dosage recommendations for ITXproTM:
Standard: • For monogastrics: 0,75 – 1,0kg/mT of compound feed • For ruminants: 20 – 25g/day/animal
Increased risk: • For monogastrics: 1,5 – 2,0kg/mT of compound feed • For ruminants: 35 – 40g/day/animal
Clear mould contamination/severe mycotoxicosis: • For monogastrics: 2,0 – 3 kg/mT of compound feed • For ruminants: 40 – 50g/day/animal
Please keep in tightly closed original bag and store in a cool, dark and dry place. ITXpro is a stable product under above conditions for a period of 24 months from manufacturing date. After this period, quality should be checked before actual use. Possible variation in color is not correlated with intrinsic activity and thus performance.
There are no reviews yet.