Popularly known as vitamin B4, Choline is an amino alcohol which is a rediscovered essential vitamin that plays a vital role in many biological functions directly related to animal health. It is metabolically related to several amino acids that impact normal functioning animal body cells.
Many animals, such as poultry, livestock and fish have heavy requirements to choline. Choline prevents fat accumulation and denaturation of liver and kidney as well as perosis. Its shortage will result in a retarded growth, uncoordinated movements, and poor fertility.
Adding choline to the bait of all kinds of fish and shrimp, the growth of fish and shrimp will be accelerated, thus high yielding will be obtained.
- Meets the choline requirements that natural feedstuffs lack
- Promotes animal performance
- Reduces need for other feed additives
- High profitability of poultry units by reduced production costs
- Improves animal and consumer health by enhancing animal immunity
- Highly authorized approval/ recognition
Increases the growth and survival rate of fishes and promote its propagation.
Ensures the proper functioning of the nervous system of animals.