Glyphosate 41% SL ) is a non-selective systemic herbicide of the Organophosphorus group, which inhibits the EPSP synthesis in weed plants. It controls very effectively both annual and perennial weeds. After spraying Noweed, it is absorbed by the weed plants and translocates up to roots, and kills all types of weeds completely. It is also used to control weeds in plantation crops, water channels, bunds, and open fields.
MODE OF ACTION:- Glyphosate is a herbicide used in agriculture and non-crop situations for the control of a wide range of weeds. Once absorbed by the plant, glyphosate binds to and blocks the activity of the enzyme
All Types Of Narrow And Broad Leaves= 0.8 to 1.2 ltr per acre
Open Field:- Different Types Of Weeds= 0.8 to 1.2 ltr per acre
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-selective herbicide and can be used on active and standing weeds.
- Systemic herbicide so translocates into weeds and eradicates weeds from the root level.
- Control all kinds of green vegetation.
- Very good for cypnis and cynodon like difficult weeds control.
- Inactive when it comes in contact with sod so it is very safe for the environment and sod.
DOSAGE: 800-1200 ml mixed with 180 liters of water
There are no reviews yet.