Roundup Are Post emergence Broad-spectrum, Non-Selective Herbicides, which are active on most species of green plants.
Chemical composition: Glyphosate 41 SL
Dosage: 800-1200 ml / acre
Method of application: Spray
Duration of effect: 1 month of application
Frequency of application: Depends on weed stage or severity of weed.
Applicable crops: Tea, Non-Cropped Area
Extra Description: No need to mix salt in tank and compulsorily use clean water; Must be sprayed on weeds when there is sufficient moisture in the soil; must not be sprayed on a standing crop
Special Remark: The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
Crop Stage: Sprayed only on bunds and borders of the field if there is a standing crop, and directly on the weeds in the orchard
1. Read the herbicide label carefully and follow the direction on the label.
2. Use only a Flat fan or Cut nozzle for spraying any herbicide.
3. Wash the sprayer with clean water before and after spraying.
4. Use proper dose as per recommendation. A high dose can lead to damages in crops and a low dose can lead to fewer results.
5. Mix the herbicide in small quantities (1-2 liters) or water first and then make the required volume with water (120-200 L/acre).
6. Use a minimum of 120 L of water in an acre for herbicide spraying.
7. Do not spray herbicide on windy and rainy days.
8. Judge the stage of crop and weeds in case of post-emergence application.
9. Store the herbicide in labeled containers and away from food material and children.
10. Ensure proper moisture is there in the soil before the application of any herbicide.
There are no reviews yet.