Marshal Insecticide is a leader in providing broad spectrum insect control in several crops. Marshal’s unique chemistry provides superior control of pests in rice and chili to maximize yield and quality. The protection provided by Marshal helps the farmer to fight off most of the sucking and lepidopterous insect pests like aphids, thrips, hoppers, borers, etc.
- Lambda-cyhalothrin (pyrethroid) 50 g/ℓ
- Lambda-Cyhalothrin 2.5 E.C.
Mode of Action
Marshal is a systemic, broad-spectrum carbamate insecticide.
- Maximizes yield and quality of crop
- Prevents most of the sucking & lepidopterous pests
- Provides broad spectrum insect control