If you decide to use a herbicide to control weeds, be sure to select the appropriate product for your situation.
- Be sure to read, understand and follow all of the label directions when mixing and applying herbicides.
- Make sure the label clearly states that the product can be used in the manner you intend to use it.
- Remember, more is not better. Use the application rate on the label.
- Some herbicides are selective, and only kill certain types of plants, while others are non-selective and kill almost any type of plant.
- Some herbicides kill weeds quickly, others can take up to a week or more.
- Some herbicides persist in plants and soils for long periods of time, while others only remain in plants or soil for a short time.
- Some herbicides have active ingredients that are more likely to move through soils towards groundwater. Others are much less likely to move through soils.
There are no reviews yet.