|Formulation||glyphosate 48.8% SL 480g/L SL W/V WSG,|
Non-selective systemic herbicide absorbed by the foliage, with rapid translocation throughout the plant and inactivated on contact with soil. Control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds, pre-harvest, in cereals, peas, beans, oilseed rape, flax, mustard, stubble, and post-planting/pre-emergence of many crops; as a directed spray in vines, olives, orchards, pasture, forestry, and industrial weed control.
Stable for 2 years after receipt of order if stored under recommended conditions. After 2 years, the compound should be re-analyzed for chemical purity before use.
Agrochemicals (Plant Protection), Herbicides, Seeds and Seedlings (Plant Production)
Glyphosate Herbicide (1L)
- Glyphosate is a systemic, broad-spectrum, non-selective herbicide.
- It is successful against all weeds, including annuals, perennials, grassy weeds, broad-leaf weeds, and sedges.
- The most famous brand in non-crop and tea plantations.
- Glyphosate 1 Herbicide is a widely used herbicide that has become an integral part of modern farming.
- It contains glyphosate 48.8% SL
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.