1. Read the herbicide label carefully and follow the direction on the label.
2. Use only a Flat fan or Cut nozzle for spraying any herbicide.
3. Wash the sprayer with clean water before and after spraying.
4. Use proper dose as per recommendation. A high dose can lead to damages in crops and a low dose can lead to fewer results.
5. Mix the herbicide in small quantities (1-2 liters) or water first and then make the required volume with water (120-200 L/acre).
6. Use a minimum of 120 L of water in an acre for herbicide spraying.
7. Do not spray herbicide on windy and rainy days.
8. Judge the stage of crop and weeds in case of post-emergence application.
9. Store the herbicide in labeled containers and away from food material and children.
10. Ensure proper moisture is there in the soil before the application of any herbicide.