Maxi Calmag is a special nitrate fertilizer used to supply calcium and magnesium to plants. It is a premium and fertilizer-grade calcined magnesite (Calcium and Magnesium) suitable for soil conditioning and fertilizer enhancement, it contains specialized nutrients designed to compensate for deficiencies in most nutrient and fertilizer schedules.
Due to its size in spherical granules, it makes it excellent for easy spreading and physical compatibility characteristics.
- CalMag granular fertilizers are used for crop planting and also important for hydroponic farming.
- Although Calcium and Magnesium are the most abundant minerals in tap water, much of these are not chelated enough to be absorbed by plants.
Benefits of Maxi Calmag:
- CalMag is very efficient and quickly taken up by crops.
- It is highly soluble in water.
- Calmag is also used to buffer coco peat.
- Ideal for use as a maintenance magnesium fertilizer in a range of pastoral and cropping production.
- Provides a long-term supply of slowly released magnesium.
There are no reviews yet.