The chelated microelement is formulated with material of EDTA, Fe, Zn, Cu, Ca, Mg, Mn by the process of curing, chelating, concentration, evaporation, granulating. After the chelation with EDTA, the product exists in a free state. As a fertilizer, it has the feature of quick solubility, easy absorption by crops, low dosage but high efficiency, non-residue. As a material, in the formulation of NPK compound fertilizer of other liquid fertilizer, it has the advantage of easy mixture, non-antagonism, and easy processing.
- EDTA Chelated Mix Micronutrient are solid micro-granulated formulation recommended for preventing or correcting plant deficiencies caused by a lack of iron, manganese, zinc, copper, boron, and molybdenum in agriculture, horticulture, floriculture.
- It gives all essential six elements to the crop, which helps in correcting various deficiencies of the crop & in turn benefits it with a higher yield & healthy crop.
- It helps to prevent mix crop deficiencies in different forms occurred gradually at different growth stages of crops.
- It is chelated with EDTA and thus assures fast absorption of all individual microelements into plants.
- Foliar Spray Application: 2-3 gm/ lit of water, Drip – Soil application: 1-1.5 kg/ acre.
There are no reviews yet.