Organic Solution For Soil and Plants: Grand Humus Plus
Is a Humic acid that acts as a soil conditioner wherein it provides humus with an endless source of essential nutrients and vitamins. It enhances plant growth, improving the fertility of the soil. It modifies iron, enabling it to be used up by plants, leading to an increase of plant yield and eliminating artificial means such as fertilizers or pesticides, in the process. This then equates to better and healthier produce. Soil also happens to improve in its ability to hold water, thereby lessening the need for its constant use.
Grand Humus Plus benefits:
- Stimulate beneficial microbial activity
- Improved soil structure
- Promotes humus formation
- Differ soil Ph (CEC Increase)
- Improved water holding capacity
- Increase root vitality
- Has Chelating Agent
- Improved nutrient uptake
- Better seed germination
- Increased fertilizer retention
- Improved yields 30% to 40%
- Eco friendly
- Healthier Plants, Healthier People
- Earth Restorer
1) Fertilizer Enhancer (Mix with Chemical Fertilizer)
The purpose of mixing King Humus Plus with chemical fertilizer is to maximize the effects by which it magnetizes and retains the nutrients continually, reducing the effects of Volatilization and Leaching.
The second purpose is to control the adapting changes in the soil and the growth of plants. If your farm has been bombarded with chemical fertilizers for longer times (years), we don’t advise to go 100% organic and stop the use of chemical fertilizers because the soil is still under going acid neutralization; crops may not endure the changes that crop growth might be affected.
- Mix 1 to 2 sachets of King Humus Plus in one sack or bag of chemical fertilizer
- For every cropping, reduce 50% of the chemical fertilizer you used from previous cropping.
2) Foliar Fertilizer
- In a knapsack sprayer or power sprayer, 16 – liter of water must be mixed with 1 to 2 tablespoons of King Humus Plus.
- To do this to reduce the hassle, you can pour the contents of King Humus Plus in a jar or a sealed container so that it’s easy for you to spoon King Humus Plus powders.
- Or the easier way, you can mix 1 to 2 sachets of King Humus Plus to a 200 – liter tank or container.
- Then, you can fill each knapsack sprayer with this concoction and use it as a foliar fertilizer.
There are no reviews yet.