Garden twine can be used for tying and supporting plants, such as tomatoes. Garden twine can also be used to make straight lines for planting rows and to separate areas of your garden. In addition, twine can be used for hanging garlic, onions, or herbs to dry. Twine can even be used to train branches on fruit trees.
- Material: Each roll of green jute twine contains 2 strands of ropes with a width of 2mm, respectively, strong and durable.
- Fresh and durable to suit your vine plants, flowers, tomatoes and cucumbers or other gardening needs.
- The natural rope is anti-corrosion, anti-friction, anti-stretch and sturdy, it can be used many times.
- The hemp rope can wrap the stems together and tie the plants to support the sticks and prevent it from collapsing.
- Natural ropes are great for wrapping, bundling, DIY and crafts, pennants, hanging accessories, labels, decorating wine bottles, and home decor.