Sets of rabbit water feeders that operate with either gravity or a controlled pressure system that is easy to use by small animals.
Uses a 5/16 ID water line that is simple to disassemble and clean or replace bits.
- Rabbits, ferrets, chinchillas, and other small mammals would love it.
- There is no need for a drip cup.
- It’s compatible with a wide range of wire cages.
- It’s very simple and fast to put together.
- Built-in cage clip that grips almost every wire cage tightly.
- Integrated The 5mm Allen key is used to configure the adjustable spring valve.
- use 5/16″ Inside Diameter Tubing
- 360-degree Metal nipple
- Material: Metal
- Be sure to install the “Flared Out” part of the nipple on the bottom side
- This type of nipple is great for low pressure or gravity fed watering systems water pressure should be kept under 12 PSI.
There are no reviews yet.