Instructions for use of PH calibration powder:
Calibration powder: pH standard solid substance. It can be used after adding water. Suitable for the calibration of any type of ph meter. Each package can prepare a 250ML standard solution.
(Be sure to add water according to the required ratio, otherwise, it will affect the accuracy of the calibration and increase the error)
- ✔HIGH ACCURACY: Ensure your pool, even drinking water has a perfect ph balanced and safe for use with tester precision ph accuracy. Tester has a sensitive electrode sensor to read accurate ph levels. An included detailed manual will show you how to get the best accurate and stable reading
- ✔AUTO CALIBRATION: The ph meter has an auto temperature compensation feature that adjusts to water temperatures and water quality to give ph readings almost instantly. As well, you can calibrate the tester with a one-touch button using buffer powder.
- ✔AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: No more need to take care about the temperature of testing liquid, as ph meter has built-in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation so that it can accurately determine the pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0°C – 80°C (32°F – 176°F)
- ✔WIDE USE: Ideal for household or laboratory use, suitable for testing ph balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, spa, or hydroponics; appropriate for Wide Range of Applications
- ✔MAKE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS: Come with 1x PH meter, 1x user manual, 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells(build-in), 3x PH Buffer Powders
There are no reviews yet.