Advantages of Using Labelled Eartags:
- To enable farmers to visually identify their livestock.
- Aids in the tracking of animal activity, health, and reproduction.
- To aid in the management of reproduction, epidemics, quarantine, and other issues.
- To make field data and knowledge easier to keep track of, which helps in proper management.
Precaution and Use:
- When applying ear tags to your livestock, pay attention to the ear tag’s location as well as its orientation, taking into account which part of the ear tag faces the animal.
- You also ensure that the proper disinfection process and procedure is adhered to.