Benefits and Features
For enhanced root growth, nutrient & water uptake for stress tolerance for improved quality and quantity of yield.
Mode of Action
- SIRI GA TM granules are developed by innovative technology with biotechnology research. A unique formula produced in scientifically controlled conditions in granular form to give you the optimum output.
- SIRI GA TM contains unique bacteria’s a unique bacteria and rooting stimulants containing humic acids, vitamins and amino acids.
- SIRI GA TM is storehouse for numerous nutrients in available form. it is scientifically impregnated into user friendly soil-degradable granular formulation for better inoculation in the field.
- This process which is unique and mastered by CGAL makes granules. ecofriendly, hazardless and compatible with granular pesticides except which are of alkaline in nature. these granules when applied to soil release nutrients in plant rhizosphere thus stimulate growth of beneficial microorganisms and provide nutritional support to plant at critical stages of growth.
- The application of the granules thus becomes trouble free and can be applied as basal dressing and top dressing in the standing crops. Helps for 1. better germination, 2. rapid root growth and nutrient uptake., 3. improved fertilizer use efficiency of applied fertilizer, 4. increased no of tillers, 5. better grain filling 6. higher yield of superior quality, 7. stimulates photosynthesis, 8. immunity against soil borne diseases to a certain extent.
- SIRI GA TM helps in profuse root development, both in density and in the spread. Better roof establishment influences better seed, better soil texture, enhances nutrient availability, increases water holding capacity and ultimately results in higher yields and better-quality produces
Composition of Active Ingredient
Bacillus cereus CGAPGPBS-076A &Bacillus subtilis CGAPGPBS-076B-2%, Humate (potassium)- 30%, Seaweed – 30%, Ascorbic acid-14%, Amino acid4%, Myo-inositol- 2%, Vitamin B1-1%, Vitamin E- 1%, Surfactants-3%. Total100%.